Registration will open 1 April 2018.
All conference (and workshop) participants have to register for the conference. Registration fees are as follows:
|Reduced rate: Members NKWP/VPW and PhD students|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 100|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 90|
|Only Friday||€ 40|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 175|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 125|
|Only Friday||€ 75|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 50|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 40|
|Only Friday||€ 20|
- To benefit from the reduced rate, you can become a NKWP or VPW member here: VPW (Belgium) or NKWP (Netherlands). PhD students need to be able to provide proof of their status upon registration for the reduced rate.
- Bachelor/Master students need to provide a copy of their university registration, a student ID, or a letter from their thesis supervisor to benefit from the student discount. The number of student places is limited.
- Registration will open 1 April 2018 and close 24 May 2018. Registration after the 24 May 2018 deadline is only possible if spaces allow; in these cases there is an additional late registration fee of €50.
- The fee includes a conference folder, coffee/tea, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and reception and dinner on Thursday. Via the registration template, participants can inform the organizers about dietary restrictions.
- If you would like to participate in a workshop without presenting a paper, please contact the workshop directors before registering to make sure spaces are available.