Conference registration has now closed; there is no on-site registration.
Registration fees are as follows:
|Thursday and Friday||€ 125.00|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 100.00|
|Only Friday||€ 50.00|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 175.00|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 125.00|
|Only Friday||€ 75.00|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 60.00|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 50.00|
|Only Friday||€ 30.00|
- Please note the terms and conditions for registration.
- Questions regarding the use of the online registration systems can be directed to Mirella Imthorn (Event Coördinator), firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fee includes a conference folder, coffee/tea, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and reception and dinner on Thursday. Via the registration template, participants can inform the organizers about dietary restrictions.
- If you would like to participate in a workshop without presenting a paper, please contact the workshop directors before registering.
- Master Students need to provide a copy of their university registration, a student ID, or a letter from their thesis supervisor to benefit from the student discount.
- PhD students based in a university outside of the Netherlands or Belgium who do not receive travel funding from their university or funding agency can register for the membership fee, even if they are not a member of the NKWP or VPW. At the request of the Etmaal organization, you should be able to provide a letter signed by your supervisor or Head of Department that confirms that you do not receive funding from your university or funding agency.
- PhD students based at a Dutch or Flemish institution are encouraged to become NKWP or VPW members at PhD student rates to avail of the Member’s rate for the Etmaal.