Online registration is now closed. Registration after May 28th is only possible if spaces allow and there is an additional late registration fee of €50. For late registration you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All conference (and workshop) participants have to register for the conference. Registration fees are as follows:
Reduced rate (members of NKWP/VPW)* €110,-
Regular rate €175,-
Student rate (Bachelor and Master students)** €50,-
* You can become a member here: VPW(Belgium) or NKWP(Netherlands). The membership fee for the VPW is €50,- (€30,- for PhD researchers), for the NKWP it is €29,-.
** Bachelor and Master students need to provide a copy of their university registration, a student ID, or a letter from their thesis supervisor.
The fee includes a conference folder, coffee/tea, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and reception and dinner on Thursday. Via the registration template, participants can inform the organizers about dietary restrictions.
If you would like to participate in a workshop without presenting a paper, please contact the workshop directors before registering to make sure spaces are available.
- Registration opens April 1st 2019 and closes May 28th 2019. Registration after the May 28th 2019 deadline is only possible if spaces allow; in these cases there is an additional late registration fee of €50.
- Cancellations are only accepted by email (email@example.com). If you cancel before or on May 28th 2019, a cancellation fee of € 40 will apply. It is not possible to get a refund if you cancel your registration after May 28th 2019, but we would still like to ask you to let us know if you are not able to make it to the conference.
- Participation is at your own risk. The University of Antwerp is not liable for any damage, in any form whatsoever, that a participant may suffer as a consequence of participation, unless this damage is the direct consequence of deliberate action or gross negligence attributable to the University of Antwerp. This exclusion of liability also applies in the event of serious forms of damage, such as all kinds of damage resulting from injury or death.
- If, notwithstanding the provisions set out above, the University of Antwerp has to accept liability for damage incurred to the participant, the obligation of the University of Antwerp remains limited to the maximum amount of compensation to be paid by the insurer of the University of Antwerp in respect of this damage.
- The participant releases the University of Antwerp from liability against damage that third parties may suffer as a consequence of any action or negligence attributable to a participant relating to the event. The participant must be adequately insured against the risk of liability for such damage.
- The participant releases the University of Antwerp from liability for damage that the participant may suffer as a consequence of his participation in the event, unless this damage is the direct consequence of deliberate action or gross negligence attributable to the University of Antwerp.