All conference (and workshop) participants have to register for the conference. Registration fees are as follows:
|Reduced rate: Members NKWP/VPW and PhD students|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 100|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 90|
|Only Friday||€ 40|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 175|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 125|
|Only Friday||€ 75|
|Thursday and Friday||€ 50|
|Only Thursday (dinner inclusive)||€ 40|
|Only Friday||€ 20|
- To benefit from the reduced rate, you can become a NKWP or VPW member here: VPW (Belgium) or NKWP (Netherlands). PhD students need to be able to provide proof of their status upon registration for the reduced rate. Please note that the registration website will just say ‘Members NKWP/VPW’, but PhD students can also select this option.
- Bachelor/Master students need to provide a copy of their university registration, a student ID, or a letter from their thesis supervisor to benefit from the student discount. The number of student places is limited.
- Registration opened 11 April 2018 and close 24 May 2018. Registration after the 24 May 2018 deadline is only possible if spaces allow; in these cases there is an additional late registration fee of €50.
- The fee includes a conference folder, coffee/tea, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and reception and dinner on Thursday. Via the registration template, participants can inform the organizers about dietary restrictions.
- If you would like to participate in a workshop without presenting a paper, please contact the workshop directors before registering to make sure spaces are available.