Online registration will be open from April 1st until May 31st 2019.
All conference (and workshop) participants have to register for the conference. Registration fees are as follows:
Reduced rate (members of NKWP/VPW)* €110,-
Regular rate €175,-
Student rate (Bachelor and Master students)** €50,-
* You can become a member here: VPW(Belgium) or NKWP(Netherlands). The membership fee for the VPW is €50,- (€30,- for PhD researchers), for the NKWP it is €29,-.
** Bachelor and Master students need to provide a copy of their university registration, a student ID, or a letter from their thesis supervisor.
The fee includes a conference folder, coffee/tea, lunch on Thursday and Friday, and reception and dinner on Thursday. Via the registration template, participants can inform the organizers about dietary restrictions.
If you would like to participate in a workshop without presenting a paper, please contact the workshop directors before registering to make sure spaces are available.
- Please read the conditions of registration.
- Registration opens April 1st 2019 and closes May 31st 2019. Registration after the May 31st 2019 deadline is only possible if spaces allow; in these cases there is an additional late registration fee of €50.
- Cancellations are only accepted by email (email@example.com). If you cancel before or on May 31st 2019, a cancellation fee of € 40 will apply. It is not possible to get a refund if you cancel your registration after May 31st 2019, but we would still like to ask you to let us know if you are not able to make it to the conference.
- You will receive a payment receipt at the conference. If you need this urgently beforehand, please contact us.