The Politicologenetmaal 2017 will host 14 workshops, representing almost all subdisciplines in political science. Most workshops are in English and some are in Dutch.
List of workshops
- Waar maakt de overheid het verschil? Over effectiviteit van het beleid.
- Local politics in a turbulent world
- “The times they are a-changin’”: the internal organization of political parties in times of political and electoral change
- Representing the public? Studying links between advocates, public opinion and political outcomes
- Eroding support for democracy? The sources and presumed saviors of (declining?) Political support
- Text in politics
- Advances in political psychology: intergroup relations and social attitudes
- Managing transboundary crises in the EU
- Rethinking economic democracy
- Perspectives on political socialization and citizenship education in the 21st century
- Order and violence in civil war
- Domestic politics and international conflict
- History and theory of international relations
- Challenges in teaching and learning European studies, international relations and political science
Details are available from the call for papers (please note that the call for papers has now closed).